Calling all Moms! I need help.
I am starting the process of baby registries and it’s more than a little overwhelming. Way worse than registering for a wedding. I mean, seriously, this is what I see when I walk into Buy Buy Baby or Babies R Us:
a WALL of pacifiers? Why are there so many choices? Which ones do I get? Here are my questions and I need you all to weigh in:
1. Convertible car seat or infant car seat? Which is your favorite? Is it worth it to spend the extra money to get the infant car seat so that you have the carrier or is it not that big of a deal?
2. Has anyone used cloth diapers? What’s your favorite brand? Do I need to use disposables for newborns? I’ve heard they don’t fit well when they are very small. How much laundry did you do?
3. What is your one favorite product that you couldn’t live without?
4. What is something that you thought you needed that you really never used?
5. What the crap is a bunting and a splat mat? (these are on the “registry checklist”")
I know, I know. I promised that I would have something interesting to post today. Does it count if it’s only interesting to me? I am going to post a delicious Slow-Cooker Lasagna recipe tomorrow!
All-Time Most Popular Posts
Popular Recent Posts