Today I am thankful for so many gifts that the Lord has bestowed upon me. I am humbled by the incredibly blessed life that I lead. Here are just a few of those things:
1. The gift of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross
2. My sweet husband. John, who is absolutely the world to me.
3. This little one… I can’t wait to meet you in just a few more months!
4. My sweet family. So excited to spend some quality time with them this week.
5. My wonderful encouraging readers… that’s you! I truly consider each of you a friend and look forward to every email and comment you send me. Thank you!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family and friends and all the things you are thankful for.