Each person answers a series of 11 questions from the blogger that tagged them, then they tag 11 more bloggers and ask them more questions. Just a fun way to get to know more about other bloggers.
1) If you could visit one place in the world, where would it be?
2) What is your dream job?
Producer on “The Today Show”
3) What is your favorite book?
If you can make it through the first 50 pages, which can be crazy depressing… this book will change your understanding of the Lord’s love for us and His desire to save us from ourselves.
4) Name an item on your bucket list.
I want to go to New York at Christmas time. Not necessarily on Christmas day and definitely NOT on New Year’s Day, but maybe the week before Christmas.
5) Do you speak any other languages?
My husband thinks its hilarious to tell people that I speak French (which I don’t). So then I’m sitting there going… “um… Bonjour?”
6) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would live right here in SC. Now, if I could live some where else for a year or two and come back… then it would be some where in the French country side and I would have stables and a vineyard (even though I don’t like wine).
7) If you could change anything about your current home, what would it be?
I would 2-3 windows in every room of the house. I think the builder forgot to do it.
8) What is something you've learned from blogging?
People aren’t as critical as you think they are. They want you to succeed and they want to cheer you on. The first step is to put yourself out there and give them a chance to encourage you.
9) If you could take any type of class, what would it be about?
French? Then I wouldn’t look like such an idiot when my husband puts me on the spot.
10) If you could have dinner with one person, who would it be?
My husband. Boring, I know, but very true.
11) If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
I know I’m supposed to say something like… “I’d be more charitable.” or “I’d love myself more,” but the truth is that I’d lose 30 pounds. Yeah, I’m kinda vain. Oh.. maybe I’d be less vain?
OK so now, a little housekeepingto keep the game moving.
- You must post the rules (CHECK!)
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
- Let them know you have tagged them
Carrie at Hazardous Designs
Aubrey at All Things Bright and Beautiful
J at Design OCD
Jenny at Evolution of Style
Janel at Hating Martha
Shanna at Swoon & Style Home
Erin at His & Hers
Jenn at My Fabuless Life
Brittany at The Coleman Chronicles
Anna at Directions Not Included
Bec at Little Lucy Lu
My 11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1) What is one thing you can’t live without?
2) What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
3) Name one thing on your bucket list.
4) What is in your purse right now?
5) Is there a 2012 resolution that you’ve already broken? What was it?
6) What is one thing everyone should know about you?
7) What is one of your pet peeves?
8) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
9) What is your dream vacation?
10) If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
11) What is the greatest gift you’ve ever been given?
I can’t wait to see everyone’s answers!