BLOG Resolutions for 2012:
- Hit 350 followers by my 1 year blogiversary in April. – Check!
- Start having guest bloggers - Check… kinda. I had a few and then stopped.
- Hit 500 followers by 2013. – Check! Currently sitting at 577 Feedburner subscribers, 60 Linky Followers and 226 Facebook likes.
- Most importantly, I’d like to stop comparing my blog to other blogs. I want this to be a creative outlet for me, not a job. – Yeah, this one’s a work in progress.
- Stop biting my nails. – Check! I’ve now gone 2 1/2 months without biting. Yay!
We didn’t get the Entryway, but we did add the Mudroom (again), finished the Kitchen, Guest Bath, Master Bath and started on the Nursery.
- We have a lot of work to do outside including but not limited to:
- removing some trees in the backyard – I talked John out of this one for now
- replacing our fence – Check!
- adding some privacy trees – nope, that’s back on the list for this year
- adding a garden – Ditto.
- painting the shutters – Ditto.
- adding 2 columns to the front of the house - Check!
- painting the front door (again) – nope
- reseeding the lawn (again) – Check!